Using Neuro Linguistic Programming
in managing, leading and career development.
In the workplace – indeed, in all walks of life – how we communicate determines how successful we are. Using the NLP approach you can achieve your goals if you cast your requests and presentations in a manner that the recipients will understand. People are motivated to either gain satisfaction or avoid pain.
This workshop will help you get an understanding of NLP and the tools required to maximize communication. You will get practical examples of how to use NLP in your working life to enhance your career.
- Gain an understanding of NLP and thus build good relationships
- Receive practical examples of how to use NLP to enhance your career
- Learn how to communicate effectively
- Make your work more rewarding
- Introduction to NLP
- Strategies of NLP
- The Meta Model
- The Milton Model
- Work and business – the risks of being dependent on too few sources
- How to pro-actively manage your interview
- How to use NLP to deal with interview nerves
- Professional presentation skills: Using NLP to create impact
- A key concept in team development: None of us is as smart as all of us – how a team can be smarter that the individuals who are part of it
- NLP applications in management
- The role of NLP in career advancement
- Putting it all together
This is a 2-day workshop.
The benefits of this workshop include:
- Small group of maximum 8 for more personal attention from the trainer
- The opportunity to address specific issues or goals
- Intensive learning and fun, with lots of practice and case studies
- An intimate and fascinating group dynamic